Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair
Are we looking for reliable Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair experts? P.P.G. Works is your source! Here at P.P.G. Works, we offer the best in Industrial Gearbox Repair. Are you in need of Rapid Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair Service? Give us a call or submit your quote we can do jobs faster and more efficiently than most of our competition. P.P.G. Works can repair and completely overhaul your Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox. Ready for a free estimate? Give Us A Call Today! All P.P.G. Works repairs, including Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair, are backed by our no chip, flake, peel, wear out warranties. Here at P.P.G. Works, we want our customer's mind to be at ease, so we provide a full list of our Horsburgh & Scott gearbox repair procedures for Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair. P.P.G. Works will pick up the Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair and have it delivered to our location. Once we receive the Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair, we will then go through every mechanical component to see what all needs to be repaired replaced or manufactured, and we will provide a written estimate and a turnaround time. P.P.G. works also contain pictures of the damaged components to you. Check out our Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair steps below.
Industrial Gearbox Repair - 713-862-6200 - We Are Precision Pump and Gear Works, and we offer Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair!
- Step 1 Cleaning exterior of Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox and identification
- Step 2 Remove all bolts from the Horsburgh & Scott gearbox.
- Step 3 Disassembly for Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox preliminary evaluation of the condition and repair required
- Step 4 Mag inspect Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox.
- Step 5 check all Horsburgh & Scott Gears
- Step 6 Customer communication of health of the Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox
- Step 7 Parts to be repaired or, reverse engineered parts where needed requiring for Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox rebuild
- Step 8 Failure analysis during complete disassembly and evaluation of the component wear and damage
- Step 9 Cleaning all internal components and housing
- Step 10 Check all bearings diameters in house
- Step 11 Check all shafts
- Step 12 inspect all Gears
- Step 13 Set up check line bore of the Horsburgh & Scott gearbox
- Step 14 Horsburgh & Scott Repair and rebuild Gears back to O.E.M.
- Step 15 Replacing all bearings seals and gaskets.
- Step 16 Repair and rebuild all shafts again to O.E.M.
- Step 17 Realigning all gears shafts and bearings back to O.E.M.
- Step 18 Put a dial indicator on each rod and Ck end bearings clearance.
- Step 19 Rebuild worn out and damaged surfaces.
- Step 20 Reverse engineer and manufacture new parts when O.E.M. parts are unavailable or lead time is not acceptable.
- Step 21 Assembly of the Gearbox per O.E.M. specifications and engineering instructions assuring required fit of components and considering field application of the Gearbox repair
- Step 22 Sandblast all internal and external Horsburgh & Scott gearbox.
- Step 23 Paint Horsburgh & Scott internal gearbox
- Step 24 Reassemble Horsburgh & Scott gearbox tighten all bolts
- Step 25 Put vibration analysis probes to each bearing area
- Step 26 Install Horsburgh & Scott gearbox on a test machine
- Step 27 Paint Horsburgh & Scott external gearbox
After the Horsburgh & Scott gearbox repair process is completed, we will provide certified documentation for all M.A.G. inspection. All work carries a 48-month warranty not to chip flake peel or wear out, and the warranty will not start until your Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair is in use. We also provide our customers a free pick up and delivery a free estimate on Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair. All work orders will not begin the repair process until P.O. verification, or email verification is granted to proceed with repairs. If work is not approved, your Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair will be returned in its original condition upon arrival. Again, thank you for choosing the experts at PPG-Works.com for your next Horsburgh & Scott Gearbox Repair job.